Nelson is an industry pioneer in developing cutting-edge, innovative recruiting solutions.
Nelson Staffing takes a unique approach to recruiting. We pioneered an innovative recruiting program in 1997, which continues to be unique in the staffing industry.
The recruiting program is separate from our staffing group and does not interview or place candidates. Instead, it focuses on generating quality candidates for each branch and is flexible and creative enough to handle the requirements of an ever-changing economic landscape.
These qualified candidates are our pool of talent that can be used to rapidly fill client staffing requirements.
The Recruiting Program
The recruiting program encompasses many methodologies for recruiting qualified candidates.
- Tailored recruiting plan and pre-employment
- Dedicated recruiting staff
- Referral program
- Inter-regional searches from proprietary candidate database
- Recruitment newspaper advertising
- Yellow Pages advertising
- Professional associations
- Business and community resources
- Outplacement resources
- Job fairs
- Trade shows
- High school, college, and business career centers
- Internet job boards
- Proactive Internet candidate searches
The Recruiting Team
Comprised of skilled recruiting experts, the Internet Recruiting team is trained at making the most of the Internet as a tool to locate and recruit qualified candidates.
Our recruiting managers are a team of dedicated professionals who focus on generating qualified candidates through field recruiting.